HOMEABOUT MERESUMETUTORIALSMY FAVES

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Little Girl & Friends Berry71Bleu March Challenge




Today I'm posting a very late interpretation of Berry71Bleu's March challenge.  Even though the challenge took place a couple of months ago--I'll still describe what the requirements were.  The March challenge was hosted by Caroleanne & it was all about flowers!  The challenge was to simply use as many flowers as you want/can in your project.  A fairly simply challenge since we all know how much we love those flowers!

For my project, I decided to take a small trip down memory lane.  This would be me having some sort of executive meeting with all of my plush toys & dolls.  Not only am I breaking bread with them but I also seem to be multi-tasking since I'm feeding two of my 'friends' at the same time.  It seems that I've been good at multi-tasking ever since I was a child!  :-)

I kept the design of my layout fairly simple--just a bit of layering & embellished with several types of different flowers.


I've used two pieces of chipboard on my page which I've left in their natural state. Turns out that their natural color fit perfectly with the color scheme of my page.  They 'pop' just right on my page.  These chipboard pieces were generously provided to us by one of Berry71Bleu's frequent sponsors Scrapiniec.

I've stored my journaling on a tag that I've tucked inside a small kraft paper bag underneath my flower cluster.


The paper I've used is by 7 Dots Studio & is from their 'Soulmates' collection.  This collection is geared more towards love themed designs--but I was able to find papers from the collection that can also be used for 'girl' themed projects.


I didn't change the color of the chipboard but did decide to add a few rhinestones to the chandelier in order to dress it up a bit more.

I didn't add or change much to the background of my layout--I instead opted to just add a bit of splatter to it with a bit of black mist.

Supplies: Paper - 7 Dots Studio, Chipboard - Scrapiniec, Flowers - I Am Roses, Petaloo, Prima, The Kreative Korner, Mists - Heidi Swapp, Other - Mini Flocked Bear, Acrylic Flowers, Clear Rhinestones, Mini Bird's Nest, Mini Flocked Bird, Acrylic Frame, Paper Doily, Spiral Clips

Thanks for stopping by & as always, enjoy the rest of the week!

Photobucket

1 comment:

All comments are very much appreciated. Thank you for stopping by!