HOMEABOUT MERESUMETUTORIALSMY FAVES

Friday, January 25, 2019

A 'Saucy' Paperbag Waterfall Mini Album


Today's post is one that's long overdue.  This project was created last year & for some reason, I never posted it here.  This is a paper bag, waterfall style mini album made with Authentique Paper's "Saucy" collection.  In essence, this mini album is a book for storing recipes.  That was the driving decision to make the pages out of paper bags.  The paper bag pages allow for several pieces of paper & different elements to be tucked inside for safe keeping.

If interested, this mini is available for sale in my Etsy shop, The Midnight Kraft Desk.


The mini measures 8 3/4" inches x 5" inches with a 1 1/4" inch spine.  The covers & the spine are all made out of medium weight chipboard.  I've used a white elastic/ribbon as a closure for the mini.



I've left the front cover clean & simple.  I preferred to show off the design paper with all those cute kitchen related images.


On the inside cover, I've added a small accordion pouch in order to store additional paperwork/recipes.



On the back side of each paper bag page, I've created transparent, acetate pockets.  So there's several places in this mini to store paperwork, recipes & even photos if needed.  Inside the pockets I'm storing cut a parts that come included in the 'Saucy' collection.  I've also tucked several 3" x 4" inch journaling cards all throughout the mini.


Supplies: Paper - Authentique, Embellishments - Authentique, Other - Acetate Sheets, Elastic Ribbon, Paper Bags

Find below a brief video showcasing this mini.  Enjoy!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are very much appreciated. Thank you for stopping by!