HOMEABOUT MERESUMETUTORIALSMY FAVES

Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Christmas Through The Years Waterfall Mini Album


Today's post is about a long overdue project.  This mini was made last year around Christmas time & I just never got around to posting it.  So now since it's 'tis the season'--I'm circling back & finally posting this project.

I made this mini based on a tutorial I found on YouTube by Ginger, a.k.a My Sisters Scrapper.  You can find that tutorial here. Mini measures 3" x 4" inches so it's really cute & small.  You can store Instagram photos or wallet sized photos in it.



I think this little mini makes for fabulous last minute stocking stuffers.  It holds  a good amount of  photos & you can store & take this mini just about anywhere.  I'm using it to hold Christmas pictures of my son through the years.  As you can see, I've already included pictures from his 1st Christmas through his 3rd.  He's currently 4--so I'll be adding his 4th year Christmas photos soon.


  I've used one of last year's Holiday themed paper collections by Authentique called 'Tidings' to make the mini & it's held closed with ribbon.




On the back of the mini I added a pocket & tucked in a couple of tags that can be used for journaling.

Supplies: Paper - Authentique, Embellishments/Tags - Authentique, Punches - Stampin' Up, We R Memory Keepers, Other - Ribbon, Tinsel Trim, Mulberry Paper Flowers, Leaf Spray

Thanks for stopping by & enjoy the rest of the week!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are very much appreciated. Thank you for stopping by!